The impending end of the calendar year seems like the perfect time to revisit the most popular Somebody Heal Me posts of 2011.
10. Why Are Pills Hard for Migraineurs to Use?
9. Your Chronic Pain Toolbox: Personalized Pain Management
8. Pain Tolerance: How Your Behavior Increases or Decreases It
7. Migraine 101: What is Serotonin Syndrome?
7. Pain Management Drug Testing: Demoralizing Mistrust
6. Migraine Medications 101: Nausea & Vomiting
5. Spreading Migraine Awareness: 5 Things You Can Do
4. Charlie Sheen & Mental Illness: Not a Joke
3. Soothe away Advanced Cold & Heat Therapy for Migraine, Chronic Pain
2. Why Does My Head Hurt? Primary Headache Disorders
1. How I Manage My Health Using iPhone Apps
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed: Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter @somebodyhealme.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Content by Diana E. Lee.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this site constitutes medical or legal advice. I am a patient who is engaged and educated and enjoys sharing my experiences and news about migraines, pain, and depression. Please consult your own health care providers for advice on your unique situation.